The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
links for new page.
The PS5 one kept getting errors. The link with 4 consoles worked and was always up.

Of course, the problem with that one is going through and removing the ones you don't want
while fighting against the "I am not a robot" prompt as precious seconds tick away.

Still, after quickly going through that for about 20 secs, once you hit that buy/checkout button they pull it out of your cart and say "out of stock."
For some reason, the X is still in my cart even though it's not in stock.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Downloaded the app, had all my info loaded from previous purchases, had the console on my shopping list, hit at exactly 3pm, sold out. Hit exactly at 3:20, error message, out of stock for the day...

tenor.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The PS5 one kept getting errors. The link with 4 consoles worked and was always up.

Of course, the problem with that one is going through and removing the ones you don't want
while fighting against the "I am not a robot" prompt as precious seconds tick away.

Still, after quickly going through that for about 20 secs, once you hit that buy/checkout button they pull it out of your cart and say "out of stock."
For some reason, the X is still in my cart even though it's not in stock.

honestly, if that link added all four to my cart and I didn’t have a ps5 yet, I’d just buy all 4 and sell/return what I didn’t want, just to be done with it.