The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They stayed in stock for a few minutes. I could’ve had two bundles :yeshrug:
Breh, do you have a T1/Google Fiber line or something? :gucci:
I may be mistaken, but it seems like everytime there's a drop, you're like "The link worked for me, I had like 3 PS5s in my cart."

For me, every link and website gets the spinning wheel or splash page of "Oops, we're getting fukked by traffic right now."
And I'm right there with the 1st second or first couple of minutes. A couple of times, the closest I got was getting a console in my cart and them take that bytch out when I hit checkout.
Walmart, Best Buy, Target and PS Direct can eat shyt. :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Breh, do you have a T1/Google Fiber line or something? :gucci:
I may be mistaken, but it seems like everytime there's a drop, you're like "The link worked for me, I had like 3 PS5s in my cart."

For me, every link and website gets the spinning wheel or splash page of "Oops, we're getting fukked by traffic right now."
And I'm right there with the 1st second or first couple of minutes. A couple of times, the closest I got was getting a console in my cart and them take that bytch out when I hit checkout.
Walmart, Best Buy, Target and PS Direct can eat shyt. :mjcry:

lol funny enough, I do have a gigabit connection but no, I only hit on Walmart today because of that shortcut link someone posted. So you might wanna keep those handy.

It took a few minutes for people to tweet about tnew egg (I got the notification from HotStock) so those seemed to stay in stock for longer than usual.

Ps direct, if you get to it quick enough, is the best one tho. You have to click on the link as soon as it’s posted on Twitter and be done with the captcha within 10-15 secs. If you see less than a minute, two minutes etc then more than an hour, after you get in queue, you’re good.

common sense but have all your info on every site updates and ready with your preferred shipping address and card of choice.

for ps direct, buy a 10 dollar ps now card or something with the cc you want to use to buy your PlayStation and make sure to save the payment info.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol funny enough, I do have a gigabit connection but no, I only hit on Walmart today because of that shortcut link someone posted. So you might wanna keep those handy.

It took a few minutes for people to tweet about tnew egg (I got the notification from HotStock) so those seemed to stay in stock for longer than usual.

Ps direct, if you get to it quick enough, is the best one tho. You have to click on the link as soon as it’s posted on Twitter and be done with the captcha within 10-15 secs. If you see less than a minute, two minutes etc then more than an hour, after you get in queue, you’re good.

common sense but have all your info on every site updates and ready with your preferred shipping address and card of choice.

for ps direct, buy a 10 dollar ps now card or something with the cc you want to use to buy your PlayStation and make sure to save the payment info.

That's the key lol

Every retail store I'm signed to, already has all of that info

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i copped a 5 today at bestbuy at 12:50 pm

if you gave up early on best buy you lost

i got the bundle with cod and the headset

now, i need to return cod and the headset AFTER i pickup my 5 next week

i need to find a good 3d headset, they are all sold out, i want a top of the line one for under $300 help me

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I just haven't had luck. I've been on all of those links within secs of them dropping.
On PS Direct I've been in the queue a few times, usually, I bypass it after less than 15 mins. I have all my cards and autofill on deck and logged in. The checkout button usually freezes or they take the console out the cart.

I got in on Best Buy but it kept switching locations and getting the "Please wait.." prompt. I added to cart and had the system on one tab and a bundle on another. Nope.

That walmart checkout link, it's my 1st time seeing it today but that's way too late.

All good, I'm just on some FOMO shyt. I guess I'll see yall next year :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
:wow:
i copped a 5 today at bestbuy at 12:50 pm

if you gave up early on best buy you lost

i got the bundle with cod and the headset

now, i need to return cod and the headset AFTER i pickup my 5 next week

i need to find a good 3d headset, they are all sold out, i want a top of the line one for under $300 help me
You finally got it after all that hunting