The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
At the Gamestop I went to, the line was 40+ deep, people were skipping, and their systems kept crashing. People in line were having others meet up on them so when they gave tickets out there was tension. Regular customers were being turned away and people who came late would walk in the store and argue with the employees.

I heard people with tickets were getting denied but that didnt happen before they got to me.

Daps
Yeah it's been "coming soon" the whole time.

Think it's a combo of them being overwhelmed but also trying to fukk up the bots/scalper game.

No one will care if it takes half the day but people are able to cop.

These Twitter cats are annoying as fukk though. Just tweeting constantly with no actual updates. But then that 1 tweet out of 20 will be legit....so you have to pay attention......but they talk like they are Best Buy Corporate....just speculation and rumors based on literally nothing :russ:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Think it's a combo of them being overwhelmed but also trying to fukk up the bots/scalper game.

These Twitter cats are annoying as fukk though. Just tweeting constantly with no actual updates. But then that 1 tweet out of 20 will be legit....so you have to pay attention......but they talk like they are Best Buy Corporate....just speculation and rumors based on literally nothing :russ:

They keep spamming, shyt is annoying

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

:hhh: at Twitter ya'll are my update on what's happening

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Cant wait to unfollow all these twitter cats and their constant notifications that dont concern me.

EVyDczhWsAAEax3.jpg

Daps
Nike Air Habibis :dead:

:russ:

It's crazy because the sneaker cats are up on the video game stuff more than the "tech guys."

But these Twitter notifications about 50-11 different Nike shoes is crazy.

I'm thinking Js, Kyrie, LeBron and some Foamposites was about it plus some Yeezy sneakers.

Got shyt I never heard of. Bet the bots from Walmart were just sneaker heads/scalpers that switched up for Christmas 2020.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I will probably be a legit sneaker head after this. I seen so many shoes I never knew existed before :mjlol:

nikka you too! :laff:

I wanted dem Jordan 11 Jubilees so bad this past saturday, but Botgang beat me out. Even with me in the fukkin Footlocker queue as soon as the shyt went live :mindblown: