The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm assuming it means "in stock" for store pickup.

Upon further review, some stores near me will have them "in stock". I'm have to go downtown Manhattan or to New Jersey though :francis:

I talked to this lady working at best buy and she said they aren't doing in-store purchases no more here; that it's gotta be ordered online and to check different store locations frequently. So I figure I gotta have the option to add to cart or whatever on the app thing

Daps
Some BB might have stock-in store but most are either hiding it or grabbing it from centralized warehouses. That's why a lot of the inventory trackers are showing nothing, like popfindr. You order it and designate the store you want for pick up. From there...the BB might already have the console or the console is brought there within a day or so.

Curious to see if BB does it like Target. TGT (on launch day) was like "we're gonna drop around midnight central time." They didn't drop until like 12:40-ish. Best Buy is saying 8 AM central but there's no guarantee it'll drop at exactly 8 AM. Just be ready to go. Could be 7:58......could be 8:58.

Daps
this didn’t work...for me...I’ll just get up and wing it

*edit*

I even used the woodland hills store he used to see if I’d get similar inventory results and no luck
So just out of curiosity...my stores say sold out for all PS5 bundles and everything for X Box is “coming soon”. Does that mean they haven’t or won’t receive any?

Daps
So just out of curiosity...my stores say sold out for all PS5 bundles and everything for X Box is “coming soon”. Does that mean they haven’t or won’t receive any?

They're just doing whatever they can to throw off scalpers/bots. They've seen how stuff went down with Walmart and want to make sure this goes smoothly. BB won't make much on the consoles (probably $0) but might get extra margin if you're able to buy a console and then come back to buy accessories, 4k TV's etc. Walmart basically let the scalpers get all the inventory.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I had my PS5 in rest mode w/ MM all night because I forgot to turn it off the other night
Woke up, realized what happened, and I started panicking after hearing about MM bricking PS5s :mjlol:
My ps5 was fine :mjlol:
I've been using rest mode with zero problems

I've been using rest mode since day 1 and have had no issues with it. Muhfukkas probably got them dropped off the back of truck PS5s or ones handled by disgruntled Walmart staff is why cats having big problems.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They're just doing whatever they can to throw off scalpers/bots. They've seen how stuff went down with Walmart and want to make sure this goes smoothly. BB won't make much on the consoles (probably $0) but might get extra margin if you're able to buy a console and then come back to buy accessories, 4k TV's etc. Walmart basically let the scalpers get all the inventory.
Electronics mgr at walmart told me today that when stock comes in, they are doing online with pick up similar to what BB is doing. He did say they would be more readily available next month. It will be interesting to see how that affect resale prices.