The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
^^^

them nikkas tired of getting cussed out
After seeing that stuff play out in person last week with customers threatening employees with violence if they didn't make PS5s magically appear I have nothing but respect for them and what they do. I'm sure the workers are exhausted and probably feel like they don't get paid enough to put up with all the extra BS surrounding the launch for these consoles. It has been ridiculous seeing adults acting a fool over a PS5/Xbox, and I bet it's going to only get worse as we get closer to Christmas. I had pretty much already told myself I likely won't get one until next year unless I'm lucky enough to get one at one of these random early AM drops.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After seeing that stuff play out in person last week with customers threatening employees with violence if they didn't make PS5s magically appear I have nothing but respect for them and what they do. I'm sure the workers are exhausted and probably feel like they don't get paid enough to put up with all the extra BS surrounding the launch for these consoles. It has been ridiculous seeing adults acting a fool over a PS5/Xbox, and I bet it's going to only get worse as we get closer to Christmas. I had pretty much already told myself I likely won't get one until next year unless I'm lucky enough to get one at one of these random early AM drops.

I remember the days of cabbage patch kids...white bytches was in stores acting an ass for them little ugly ass dolls...more things change more they stay the same lmaooo