The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
I've got one through preorder (Amazon), one through PSDirect, one through Target, one through Costco( if they don't cancel on me again), and one through Gamestop. Not even reselling just blessing my fams, but I'm so done with this shyt. The time I spent on this I could have easily made more money and bought resell :mjlol:.

BTW went to Gamestop and returned all the extra bundle items with no issues in case someone wanted to do the same.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I've got one through preorder (Amazon), one through PSDirect, one through Target, one through Costco( if they don't cancel on me again), and one through Gamestop. Not even reselling just blessing my fams, but I'm so done with this shyt. The time I spent on this I could have easily made more money and bought resell :mjlol:.

BTW went to Gamestop and returned all the extra bundle items with no issues in case someone wanted to do the same.
:rudy:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

:hhh:

whats up with these OP hording ass nikkas

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

:pachaha: cant knock the hustle :yeshrug:

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Oh I only have one for myself. Rest went to fam at cost.

After all this, I’m playing cyberpunk on stadia

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There's no way that the PS Direct Queue is First Come First Serve

I believe it is bro. Ive seen it first hand. If @SOLELINKS tweets out a link, and i tap that notification and hit the link on my phone and the captcha doesnt fukk up, Ive gotten in and seen the time say "less than one minute" less than two minutes, until it says "more than an hour"

afterwards, stock goes live, timer updates, and my time is like ~15-30 minutes.

At the same time, after ive joined the queue on my phone, i loaded a tab on my laptop, got in the queue, and once it updates it says some shyt like 50 minutes.

These are within a minute of each other or so.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I believe it is bro. Ive seen it first hand. If @SOLELINKS tweets out a link, and i tap that notification and hit the link on my phone and the captcha doesnt fukk up, Ive gotten in and seen the time say "less than one minute" less than two minutes, until it says "more than an hour"

afterwards, stock goes live, timer updates, and my time is like ~15-30 minutes.

At the same time, after ive joined the queue on my phone, i loaded a tab on my laptop, got in the queue, and once it updates it says some shyt like 50 minutes.

These are within a minute of each other or so.
All week I been in that queue IMMEDIATELY when the shyt drops and every single time

More than One Hour

and then after about 30 minutes

OOS

And at no point does the More than One Hour EVER change until AFTER the shyt says out of stock

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
All week I been in that queue IMMEDIATELY when the shyt drops and every single time

More than One Hour

and then after about 30 minutes

OOS

And at no point does the More than One Hour EVER change until AFTER the shyt says out of stock

i snagged one yesterday using solelinks tweets. Tried again today and got in in like 10 mins but it was sold out.

you gotta get in on his warning link which it seems he sends out before they are actual on sale. It’ll say “over an hour” then update to the real time which should be significantly less if you click the first link he sends out.