The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Rejected queue number
There has been an error, and your queue number has been rejected. We have reported the issue, and apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, you will need to click the button below to get a new place at the end of the queue.

:mjlol::francis:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
download the "hot stock app" and set it to alert you when the headphones come in stock.

Thats how i got mine.

I forgot to turn it off and got 4-5 alerts alone for it yesterday. Mostly amazon i think.

So I got that app, just got alerted on my apple watch that it was available on Amazon and as soon as I add to cart it's disappeared from cart saying it's already sold out.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I got that app, just got alerted on my apple watch that it was available on Amazon and as soon as I add to cart it's disappeared from cart saying it's already sold out.

Finally was able to get it after the 2nd alert came up and it added to the cart and ordered for the normal $99 buck price. Only thing is, it might not be until the end of January or February before I get it from what it's saying, off amazon. Jeezus.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy is hinting at a midnight release that doesn't mean PS5 or anything but they are hinting at something.