The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
I bet Gamestop employees are dreading tomorrow morning.

Customers lining up overnight to get a console, when the manager opening up the store tells them they only have two in stock.:dead:

Everyone in line looking like
:scusthov::dahell::shaq2::demonic::rudy::camby::mindblown::stopitslime:

I really wanna get up at like 5 am and drive by GameStop just to see the line.

In big cities, I'd bet brehs been camping out most of the week already. Anyone showing up today is gonna SOL.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
glad you got it man and the game is crack...I was frustrated initially but ended up loving the game just like the VR one...wish it was longer
Yep shyt is fire, aint gotta jump through hopes to get one anymore, so relaxing now though I shoulda had one release day, but fukk all that I'm here :blessed:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I got.a question brehs. So the games in the ps plus collection will play better on Ps5 right like better frames and stuff? And if so, If I already own the game on ps4 and have it downloaded to my external harddrive can I just play it from my external and get the upgraded experience or do I have to redownload it and have it on my sdd?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I only got Miles Morales for now. Christmas is around the corner and my family gets pissed when I buy I bunch of games before then because they say I make it impossible for them to get me something good. I figure I’ll have demon souls by year end.
Right now I’ve installed on the ps5:
Fortnite
Pubg
Destiny
Ghost of tsushima
Modern warfare
Astro bot
Miles Morales
(I have about 150 gb left of space)

Do yourself a favor and download Days Gone on the 5. It’s worth it to play again on the 5 fam.