The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Walmart give no fukks. Implement a secure process that will give the average consumer a chance to purchase? FOH! :mjlol:

why would they, they sold out? They have a track record about not giving a fukk about anything but the bottom line. They're consistent :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won’t recognize it.
It’s wild. The adaptive triggers are insane too. It really feels like you’re pulling a trigger

just finished a lobby...came in 2nd...haven’t played in a minute...forgot how tense the game can be...that being said it more or less looks/plays the same as it did on the X1X...except for seeing damn giant sharks in the water that apparently can try and attack you on land if you shoot em :picard:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Midwest brehs, try Meijer at midnight est Friday. They're doing store pickups and I'm sure the bots won't be as deep

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Walmart still has stock, just got one omg
Yeah I noticed in the past they'll put a message up once they are truly out of stock so I just kept refreshing while it said temporarily out of stock. Finally got one around 9:15 when add to cart finally showed back up. I just hit OK on every part without verifying information until it let me pay lol.