The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walmart was impossible to succeed on manually

moving forward, Idk how to approach whenever the next wave happens :mjcry:

links are blasted to millions of ppl within an instant and everyone wants to be a reseller these days.... You got deal with bots, the ppl trying manually to get more cuz they wanna flip and the ppl that genuinely just want 1 for retail for themselves or their kids

that’s too much competition.. these sites proved they can’t handle all this traffic and bots always eat 1st

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no one fukking with them bots. I was one of the lucky ones to get a bundle from Gamestop. The Bots wasn't on the bundles.

same thing I did. As soon as I saw the bundles go up with the consoles I knew everyone was going to flock to the console, everything in the bundle was everything I wanted anyways, only paid $30 more than if I would’ve bought them separately

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
same thing I did. As soon as I saw the bundles go up with the consoles I knew everyone was going to flock to the console, everything in the bundle was everything I wanted anyways, only paid $30 more than if I would’ve bought them separately
Yeah now that I remember Bundles were the only way I got a Switch back when it launched. I got a Breath of he Wild Bundle from Gamestop.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I paid 200 dollars more than I wanted but all that shyt kinda dope. I didn't have a membership because I haven't had a PS since PS2. I don't have any controllers and it came with two. Came with Miles and another game. Brought Mamba 2k because it's disrespectful to Kobe to get any other version. shyt, it ain't cheap but it was worth it.

My wife likes the PS5 more. She likes Crash and my son was chilling and only cut off the PS5 once. He done cut off my Series X about 5 times now. I like the Series X more. I just have comfort with Xbox more than PS but I am trying to play both like I used to back in the days. Especially during leisure time. My stress level has been up due to work so I needed something like this.

Overall, both systems are insanely dope. I like Series X more just because the Game Pass is that mfer. Playstation Plus is pretty damn cool tho. I liked the games they gave for free. That was cool.