Flint, Michigan
125057662_494463348140774_2570402084807177365_n.jpg

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nah. No stores are doing that. Everything is online order due to covid.

I was able to cop via the target app on my phone at 10:44pm pacific time last night. I was lucky.

Extremely bruh. I refreshed the app right as they went up, before Wario/Instock could even tweet it, paid with apple pay and it still wouldnt go through.

Congrats

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't mind me, just waiting for Walmart to let me know I can pick up my PS5 they've had since this morning :mjcry:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Son you also could drive down the street .

Man I caught one driving to work I whipped my shyt so fast .

You can kinda guess the routes sometimes . So they usually do residential last . See if you can catch them diving down where the homes are or if they do apartments first .
I feel ya.. the package was delivered no problems :wow:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Extremely bruh. I refreshed the app right as they went up, before Wario/Instock could even tweet it, paid with apple pay and it still wouldnt go through.

Congrats
Being a sneakerhead has paid off when it comes to shyt like this. I have been conditioned from many L's on certain sneaker drops.

It wasnt easy. I had it in the cart and it kept telling me errors when I was trying to pay for it. When I made it to my payment method, i kept spamming to pay for it but kept buffering then giving messages like can't be paid as item is no longer available but i didnt give a fukk. I went ham until eventually i got kicked out the main menu. I thought I didnt get it :to:. Then a minute later i got the email confirmation my order went through :gladbron:. Persistence pays.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a sneakerhead has paid off when it comes to shyt like this. I have been conditioned from many L's on certain sneaker drops.

It wasnt easy. I had it in the cart and it kept telling me errors when I was trying to pay for it. When I made it to my payment method, i kept spamming to pay for it but kept buffering then giving messages like can't be paid as item is no longer available but i didnt give a fukk. I went ham until eventually i got kicked out the main menu. I thought I didnt get it :to:. Then a minute later i got the email confirmation my order went through :gladbron:. Persistence pays.
How do you click on the product? Search then click at the time? Or be in the product and wait for the add to cart button to appear?

edit. Thought I was talking about Walmart lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park