The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think you guys would probably have better luck doing PS Direct.

Walmart seems impossible

I would also use popfindr and see if your target has any in stock. they will let walk ins purchase them tomorrow.

that sounds like cap. Any confirmation on that? its a target 20 minutes from me with 19 of these shyts on there

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think you guys would probably have better luck doing PS Direct.

Walmart seems impossible

I would also use popfindr and see if your target has any in stock. they will let walk ins purchase them tomorrow.

:jbhmm: that popfindr website says a target right up the block from me has 6 in stock. But on the target website it says all their stores have none :comeon:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
that sounds like cap. Any confirmation on that? its a target 20 minutes from me with 19 of these shyts on there

I am just passing on what I was told buy a target worker today.

I got there at 6:30 am and tried to go in with the employees (who i thought were lining up for PS5s) this morning.

I spoke with him and he said stock for today was only for pre orders, I asked him about walking in to buy one tomorrow and he concurred.

This happened with some people on reddit with the XSX as well (there's a thread on it, over there) some one walked into target on Wednesday and bought one,.

Obviously YMMV but this is what i was told.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:jbhmm: that popfindr website says a target right up the block from me has 6 in stock. But on the target website it says all their stores have none :comeon:

I cant necessarily vouch for that site, but i will say it definitely updated after the wave of pre orders last night. Plus it lines up with the mystore spot app that also keeps track of target stock, so its counting something :yeshrug: