The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Change

All Star
Daps
did best buy start selling them online? Mine went to add to cart a few minutes ago. I hit it and it said not added due to high demand. Then went back to sold out.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Still out for delivery

giphy.gif

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
that nikka 6'5, 275 and ripped at 50 years old. fukk I'm gonna do

He looked out for me so much and KEEPS reminding me every time. At least he don't ask me for money and paid me in full for it :francis:
Heres an idea. Stop running your damn mouth and that crazy muthafukka wouldnt have known shyt.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
My brother preordered a PS5 from Walmart back in September and hasn't had ANY communication from them regarding the status of his order since he got the initial "preorder was successful" Email. Everytime he's called/chatted customer service, they haven't had any shipping info/updates regarding his order. Long story short, he just got an Email out the blue saying his PS5 has been delivered and he's fukking 3 hours away at work (drive chemical trucks) :damn::damn::damn::deadmanny:

Bruh just called me like 30 times asking me to go by his crib to put the game in the house. Walmart got some shytty customer service :mjlol:
Damn they just left his shyt out there? I just got an email from Walmart saying mine is on the way but a signature is required(FedEx).

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy Canada was a shytshow but I think I got through. I waited in their "line", seemed to be sold out, kept refreshing. Took it out of my cart, refreshed, then I was able to add it back. When to enter my payment details, page timed out. Refreshed, entered my info again and got a confirmation #....but still no email....WHEW