The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that makes ZERO sense why a September preorder didn't get release date delivery or at least in store pickup on release date as an option. ZERO

and my 9/16 is the one with my warranty.

I probably wasn't goin to do much with it until this weekend anyway but u right this shyt should have been here by now :scust:

Target is the WOAT...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My brother preordered a PS5 from Walmart back in September and hasn't had ANY communication from them regarding the status of his order since he got the initial "preorder was successful" Email. Everytime he's called/chatted customer service, they haven't had any shipping info/updates regarding his order. Long story short, he just got an Email out the blue saying his PS5 has been delivered and he's fukking 3 hours away at work (drive chemical trucks) :damn::damn::damn::deadmanny:

Bruh just called me like 30 times asking me to go by his crib to put the game in the house. Walmart got some shytty customer service :mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
In Best Buy
EmmgGwgXcAQ1Hnj

Stores selling PS5's for almost a grand in Japan :wow:

An actual lottery system.

They weren't feeling the launch titles anyways, too western focused.

My Japanese friend missed out on one

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So weird. My friends Target order isn’t coming until Saturday. Mine says it’s out for delivery. What state are you in?

there's a gotdamn Target like 5 minutes from my house :mjlol:

Who knows where it's coming from tho. Target and they logistics is all fukked up. That's why Bezos is a trillionaire and Target some low lives :manny:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
When i get Jays delivered from UPS I can see the truck's gps on a map. Don't understand why i can't see it with this.