The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lol no that’s what I did dude at the store tried to argue with me .

He said u have no appointment I said it’s ready for pick up on the site and I clicked I’m at the store .

He felt dumb !!!!
They weren't trying to hear that at the store I went to.

Had some dude outside telling everyone that pulled up to the curbside pickup spot that there is no curbside pickup, had to get in line.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one in my cart for best buy. asked me to sign in (already was), then asked me to verify with a text, still got to checkout....go to "choose pickup location"

"there are no stores within 250 miles of your location with stock"
Yeah these apps malfunction when it comes to this. I’ve had my red card info in my Target app for years then all of a sudden it didn’t work when Target first dropped. On the 2nd random drop, it popped up but wouldn’t let me check out then it got taken out of my cart

a lot of these apps malfunction during big releases. I’ve seen it happen first hand when hyped shoes drop. You log in with your payment info before the drop thinking it’s gon make stuff go quicker but nope... it either logs you out, wait screen, payment issues or some other BS

and then on the other hand you have the small percentage that somehow got through easily and didn’t experience any issues

the Twitter accounts with tons of followers that spam the links once the drop happens also don’t make it any easier

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Damn Best Buy had a huge stack of ps5 for pick up only , they had at least 40.

they couldn’t give me my call of duty either have to go back tomorrow.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any brehs got theirs and installing? I did a transfer from my PS4 and checked my storage. There's 286gb being used under other. How do I narrow this down?