The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Any Walmart preorder brehs still stuck in limbo like me? They finally sent me an email at 5AM about the delay. :pacspit::pacspit:

Lol I never got a delay email. Just went to check the my order status around 5 this morning and saw it had shipped and it’s expected arrival date is November 21st :unimpressed:

Nikkas didn’t email to let me know it shipped or nothing

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukkin overslept and missed my scheduled Best Buy pickup :mjlol:

Woke at after 7 and was like fukk :damn:

Fortunately everything still went smoothly. Got the console and my games. Best Buy clearly had limited stock. On Tuesday and today I saw them turn away people who were looking for a console and hadn't pre-ordered

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I fukkin overslept and missed my scheduled Best Buy pickup :mjlol:

Woke at after 7 and was like fukk :damn:

Fortunately everything still went smoothly. Got the console and my games. Best Buy clearly had limited stock. On Tuesday and today I saw them turn away people who were looking for a console and hadn't pre-ordered

How long does your Bestbuy give you to pick it up?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I take back what I said. UPS just sent me an email with Live delivery updates. Now I can Leave the house in peace and grab something to eat :blessed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tried about 10 minutes ago and my local Target which opened at 8am. They had them, but only for people who ordered online for store pickup. My youngest brother tried the same thing yesterday with the Xbox and got told the same thing.

My stepdad's sister works at one of the Target's in my area and I could have gotten her to get one for me, but I totally forgot to ask lol.