The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bots tried fukking it up again. Kept getting errors but I kept hitting check out and it went through after like the 6-7 time i hit it. For the second one was the same thing. except I had to enter the 3 digit code on card but i entered it and kept hitting checkout.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Target just let me add again to cart but of course, the order won’t go through and now everything is back OOS again

Same shyt happened to me . I didn’t even know Target would have them for in store purchase only in my area until a friend sent me a link

Either way, consider them sold out till otherwise

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Target seems to be releasing their in store stock in spurts

you just gotta be lucky and hope to catch it and submit your order at the right moment

I’ve had it in my cart multiple times twice tonight but can’t get pass the card errors

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Target seems to be releasing their in store stock in spurts

you just gotta be lucky and hope to catch it and submit your order at the right moment

I’ve had it in my cart multiple times twice tonight but can’t get pass the card errors
I'm gonna try checking all day today

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna try checking all day today
I wouldn’t do that.. between now and opening hours might be the ideal time

I’m sure all the stock in the back will be taken by whoever was lucky enough to get their order through between now and the time they open

target showed in stock around 12:42 central then it did it again like 20 min ago

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Target on some complete mind game Bs

it just popped up available for shipping by Nov 17th but I couldn’t place the order now it’s back OOS lol