The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does your shyt still say “preparing” tho? Mine says so but expected to arrive Tomm. But how the hell can it arrive Tomm if it ain’t ship yet

Maybe they're gonna do it like Amazon did, and not offer tracking until it leaves their distribution center? I go nothing, breh. I'm sitting here looking dumb waiting for some sort of info on my pickup.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Does your shyt still say “preparing” tho? Mine says so but expected to arrive Tomm. But how the hell can it arrive Tomm if it ain’t ship yet
They did same thing with my Xbox Series X I didn’t get charged until release day and I got the Xbox the same day

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Walmart had me stressing until I downloaded the FedEx app...shyt on the move for tomorrow:wow:Copped the digital Miles Morales with the remastered Spider-Man off the app last night:banderas:I'm ready brehs

:jbhmm:Copped the PS5 version of AC Valhalla and had no idea they toss you the PS4 version too (thought it was just an upgrade if you grabbed it on PS4)...had to turn if off after like 20 min :wow:need to experience everything new tomorrow

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Walmart :francis:

Thank you. I understand why you may be worried about this, but from what I can see your PS5 may still arrive tomorrow. There’s also a possible delay of up to 3 business days due to the high demand that we got for this item.

In other words, if it doesn’t arrive tomorrow, the PS5 will arrive at the latest on next Tuesday.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Walmart :francis:

Thank you. I understand why you may be worried about this, but from what I can see your PS5 may still arrive tomorrow. There’s also a possible delay of up to 3 business days due to the high demand that we got for this item.

In other words, if it doesn’t arrive tomorrow, the PS5 will arrive at the latest on next Tuesday.
You ever call fed ex?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
my shyt in Massachusetts!

tenor.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl said folks camped out in front of the gamestop here with blankets and chairs