The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
i hate all yall nikkas.

Have a amazon and walmart order and NOTHING is moving :mjcry:

I still do expect amazon to come through in the clutch since I have two centers close by and they deliver orders themselves. Walmart though....:picard:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My shyt still says in Progress from Best Buy and I'm starting to worry that these nikkaz ain't going to ship my shyt for tomorrow.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i hate all yall nikkas.

I still do expect amazon to come through in the clutch since I have two centers close by and they deliver orders themselves. Walmart though....:picard:
best thing to do is check ya account and see if u got charged thats a good sign

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
What’s this talk about faulty consoles

worth worrying about or not brehs? :francis:

Wouldn't be surprised if M$ was paying on the side for bad publicity

They were a key factor in the downfall of gaming journalism with pay for play articles

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate all yall nikkas.

Same in Walmart not feeding any info to me. But I'mma keep the faith.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
My Walmart shyt still says preparing too.

By the way if you nikkas ordered from Walmart, they already did one time authorization for the bread. That means even if you have 0 dollars in your bank account once it ships your account will be overdrawn.

nikkas overdraw they account like this all the time and come into the bank to bytch not understanding merchants only need to authorize the funds once when it’s available. They don’t have to put your balance in “pending” or nothin and can take the bread when they are ready on their terms.

Tired of nikkas chewing me out at the bank for this :birdman:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Walmart shyt still says preparing too.

By the way if you nikkas ordered from Walmart, they already did one time authorization for the bread. That means even if you have 0 dollars in your bank account once it ships your account will be overdrawn.

nikkas overdraw they account like this all the time and come into the bank to bytch not understanding merchants only need to authorize the funds once when it’s available. They don’t have to put your balance in “pending” or nothin and can take the bread when they are ready on their terms.

Tired of nikkas chewing me out at the bank for this :birdman:

Hold rep for this one, actually.

I'm in the same situation where they ran the auth, but haven't taken the cash. Part of my paranoia has been thinking that somehow something went wrong, and them not charging me yet (doing pickup) is some sort of fukkup.

And fukk them broke brehs lighting you up for not being able to check their own damn accounts. :pacspit:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
OH shyt IT'S HAPPENING! I KNEW AMAZON WOULD COME THROUGH :blessed:

My card has been charged and I can no longer change the shipping speed. Hasn't been shipped yet, but as I stated before I live close to warehouses and they deliver their own orders so I should get tracking info some time this afternoon :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
OH shyt IT'S HAPPENING! I KNEW AMAZON WOULD COME THROUGH :blessed:

My card has been charged and I can no longer change the shipping speed. Hasn't been shipped yet, but as I stated before I live close to warehouses and they deliver their own orders so I should get tracking info some time this afternoon :blessed:

thanks to bezos the god. People can hate on amazon all they want but life would be fukked up out here in a pandemic without it.