The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My Target order is preparing to ship, BUT

"Because this item ships in its original packaging, there’s no way to hide what it is."

If these fakkits really raw dog ship a Playstation 5 in the middle of liq season :gucci:

Harry & Marv browsing these pre order threads like

Home+alone+tooth.gif

:gucci:These nikkas are LUNCHING. :what:

My dad's said the same shyt. Why the fukk would Sony do this?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
why nikkas just cant leave shyt alone

He said he originally had it at one day about a week ago but when he checked it tonight it was changed to standard. So in his genius ways changed it to two day shipping. Get this his shyt was originally set for Thursday. I’m like dummy why the fukk didn’t you leave it alone. He’s probably paying more now too :dead:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My Target order is preparing to ship, BUT

"Because this item ships in its original packaging, there’s no way to hide what it is."

If these fakkits really raw dog ship a Playstation 5 in the middle of liq season :gucci:

Harry & Marv browsing these pre order threads like

Home+alone+tooth.gif

:gucci:These nikkas are LUNCHING. :what:

That's nothing, I ordered a 1K+ laptop that was fresh on the market from Best Buy. These fools sent it raw, with no box hiding what it was :gucci:

Luckily the regular UPS guy was on the route and he handed me that shyt.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My dad's said the same shyt. Why the fukk would Sony do this?

To be fair, it would be on Target if they do so, not Sony. Once it reaches a distribution center, Sony is no longer in control. From what I can tell, Target seems to be the only retailer playing with an idea that asinine. Even then, they apparently walked it back and claimed it would be boxed up after all. Only time will tell whether or not they're truly that unprofessional and careless. :hhh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, it would be on Target if they do so, not Sony. Once it reaches a distribution center, Sony is no longer in control. From what I can tell, Target seems to be the only retailer playing with an idea that asinine. Even then, they apparently walked it back and claimed it would be boxed up after all. Only time will tell whether or not they're truly that unprofessional and careless. :hhh:

I hope target folks get theirs on the 12th. Having to wait till the 18th:stopitslime:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Gamestop midnight release for Thursday

:blessed:

Demon Souls, Spider-Man charging station set.

$1400 offers coming in

:wow:

Best Buy, where art thou

:stopitslime: