The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much can I flip the ps4 pro for?

look on ebay for PS4 pros but narrow down the filters to “used” and “sold items” to see the recent going rates

*edit*

anywhere between $200-300 for a regular PS4 pro (black/1TB) with/without the original boxing and one controller...if you have a special edition one then maybe more...I know the 500M edition can easily get $400-600 without the box or any accessories other than the controller it came with and a lot more if you have the original box with all the extra stuff it came with

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some of ya are weird as fukk:gucci:.....this is common knowledge launch console will have units that are bad... clearly he got the bad one:gucci:
ya really saying he lying:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
stop it guys:mjlol:

Exactly, early adopters always run the risk it's just the way it goes

Daps
some of ya are weird as fukk:gucci:.....this is common knowledge launch console will have units that are bad... clearly he got the bad one:gucci:
ya really saying he lying:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
stop it guys:mjlol:

Launch week got nikkas straight wilding :mjlol:

That launch week anxiety is real. :wow:

I copped the extended warranty on my PS5 damn near like it was supposed to come with it by default. I fully expect there to be some units that are busted.

Nah it ain't fake news, judging by his tone he probably see's it as bad luck and he knows he will get a replacement........hopefully it's just bad luck

giphy.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
People in the Reddit megathread are starting to post that they are getting order updates.

Now everybody who updates is saying that their order screen says the item will be shipped in its original packaging. If Target ships these consoles raw with no signature required, it’s bout to be a come up for passerbys :pachaha:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People in the Reddit megathread somebody posted earlier say they are getting order updates.

Now everybody is saying that their order screen says the item will be shipped in its original packaging. If Target ships these consoles raw with no signature required, it’s bout to be a come up for passerbys :pachaha:
Target really want me to act the fukk up:dwillhuh: