The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yup. and of course the 2 I got from Sony that delivers on release date are going to my brother and homie. :smh:

the 2 from Amazon I got will get here Thursday, but more than likely AFTER I head to Vegas thursday. :francis:

Sams Club joint who fukkin knows :snoop:

and the one I got from Target showing next week delivery. :why:

In order to guarantee me having one to take with me to Vegas, I gotta find one from BBuy, Rapestop, or Walmart this thursday morning. :mjcry:
bruh this type of luck is the universe fukkin with u....CANCEL THAT TRIP BREH :damn:

Daps
My bad for being last minute brehs, my brother just called and asked could I try to secure the PS5 digital for my nephew and it could be my Christmas gift to him :stopitslime:. So I'm totally unprepared, tell me how grabbing one online is gonna work Wednesday? Is there certain times like shoe releases or what?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
My bad for being last minute brehs, my brother just called and asked could I try to secure the PS5 digital for my nephew and it could be my Christmas gift to him :stopitslime:. So I'm totally unprepared, tell me how grabbing one online is gonna work Wednesday? Is there certain times like shoe releases or what?

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Digital nowhere to be found

Walmart releasing some on Thursday

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digital nowhere to be found

Walmart releasing some on Thursday

you dont htink there will be digital available on thursday?

edit: what is best buys plan for this? are they available to purchase at midnight at these stores and pick up in the morning or what.

details werent that clear. except walmart or target were having different order times

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:wow:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Called the Target automated number (18005913869) and put in my order number and they’re preparing to ship on Friday. Guess I’ll be trying to hop on a release day console too :snoop:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been panic checking my Walmart pickup because of all this fukkery. :lupe:

Meanwhile, Best Buy bullshytting telling me my extra controller is ready for Thursday, but Spider-Man and Sackboy won't be until Friday :martin: