The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to go with the arctis 1 instead of the pulse 3D headset...I assumed the pulse 3D would also work with the X1X/XSX but I just peeped the arctis 7p although compatible with PS5 and PC, is not wirelessly compatible with xbox...same deal with the pulse 3D...the arctis 1 is wirelessly compatible with both and also will support 3D audio...I like the arctis 7x which also works with both systems wirelessly but they made it match the XSX (black and green) and it’s also $50 more...the arctis is just all black which is better imo...ok my watch is done as far as headsets go

ughh this is more confusing than I thought...there are 2 versions of the arctis 1 headset...one for xbox that is compatible with the one x, series x and PS4/PS5 (in general)...but then there’s one for playstation that is compatible with the PS4/PS5 and this one supports 3D audio...I wanted to avoid buying 2 separate headsets like I had to do last gen smh...guess I gotta wait and hear from folks if the 3D audio is really anything special

Which Arctis Headsets are Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PlayStation 5?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
looks like I’m getting the ugly ass astro a20s (gen 2)...you can buy an adapter depending on which version you get that ultimately makes it compatible with both consoles...

Astro’s new A20 Gen 2 is its first headset made for the PS5 and Xbox Series X

*edit*

ughh now I’m reading steelseries headsets offer better sound quality than astros...back to square one :snoop: :sadcam:
I have the steel series artis pro + Gamedac and a pair of A50s.
Depends on what u looking for.

sound quality - steelseries
Comfort - Astros
Neither feel uncomfortable or sound bad.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the steel series artis pro + Gamedac and a pair of A50s.
Depends on what u looking for.

sound quality - steelseries
Comfort - Astros
Neither feel uncomfortable or sound bad.

ya it’s going to boil down to the artis 1 for xbox (but works with PS) or the a20 (gen 2) for PS with the xbox adapter