The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
My PS5 changed to Not Yet Shipped. Controller and Charging Station still say pre-ordered. Both have track your package buttons now which I don't think they had before. :lupe:

I wonder if they are gonna have demos for some of the launch games. A lot of people are on the fence about Godfall, Destruction All-Stars and Sackboy.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
My PS5 changed to Not Yet Shipped. Controller and Charging Station still say pre-ordered. Both have track your package buttons now which I don't think they had before. :lupe:

I wonder if they are gonna have demos for some of the launch games. A lot of people are on the fence about Godfall, Destruction All-Stars and Sackboy.
Which retailer:leon:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wait, my shyt on Amazon still says “order received”.

:lupe:

Are you using the app? You have to go to the actual order, then go to view or change this order for shipment details. There's an extra step on the app for some reason.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Says not yet shipped. :patrice:

I’m super paranoid my order will be cancelled lol.

The next statuses are preparing for shipment and then shipped, so not yet shipped is as far as it can go rn. Mine says the same.

If you were still Order Received or something other than not yet shipped on the detail page then you should be a little worried if you wanted it for launch.