The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:

ps5dualsense.gif

Just got the same notification from Target for my extra controller and charging station

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other information do you think we are going to get brehs?

-> More UI stuff - they didn't show the store, media apps and a variety of other stuff.
-> PS Now stuff - how it works in the UI, any cost/feature change (think this might be next year tbh)
-> PS+ stuff - probably in the distant future if they do make changes
-> Games - Destructions All Stars will surely get a blog post with some gameplay stuff. TBh I think we'll get a small SOP for launch games early November.

What else? :patrice:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other information do you think we are going to get brehs?

-> More UI stuff - they didn't show the store, media apps and a variety of other stuff.
-> PS Now stuff - how it works in the UI, any cost/feature change (think this might be next year tbh)
-> PS+ stuff - probably in the distant future if they do make changes
-> Games - Destructions All Stars will surely get a blog post with some gameplay stuff. TBh I think we'll get a small SOP for launch games early November.

What else? :patrice:

Forgot about boost mode and BC enhancements.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Why should I be excited about PS5?

Honest question brehs....
Honestly? You shouldn’t games wise nothing making a big leap(yet?) I don’t currently have a system and no point in spending 4 on a pro if I can get something better at the same price. If you just like getting new tech that would be a reason to cop one

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Target let me know the charging station I ordered from them is shipping out on the 30th. Now, I just need Best Buy to stop bullshytting. I've got Miles Morales, Sackboy's Big Adventure, the media remote, and an extra DualSense ordered through them (along with Cyberpunk), and they're currently acting like they won't be in until the 13th. :stopitslime:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Just got this for my dualsense with Target as well. I might need that charging station too:jbhmm:

I’m sure there will be cheaper third party ones available soon but I figured if I have two controllers I might as well get the Sony one. I bought a cheap one this gen that I had to replace with a more expensive one so I didn’t want to make the same mistake twice.