The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
must mean discounts and shyt. they usually happen faster on physical than digi.

But multiple people eating off one digital copy plus no tax on digital is nice.
For me the convenience is well worth it.

I couldn’t imagine spending time in a dusty GameStop trying to save $13 :hhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Cyberpunk digital is 60 on PSN preorder but 50 for physical preorder on Amazon and other retailers
If you buy the physical, you have to play with the physical disc every time you play the free digital next gen upgrade version
I was going to buy Cyberpunk physically, play it a bit and wait for the next gen upgrade, then sell it
Can't do that now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you buy the physical, you have to play with the physical disc every time you play the free digital next gen upgrade version
I was going to buy Cyberpunk physically, play it a bit and wait for the next gen upgrade, then sell it
Can't do that now

but don't you need the physical disc in order to upgrade to the PS5 version?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but don't you need the physical disc in order to upgrade to the PS5 version?

you might...not 1000% sure but I know for madden 21 that’s how it’ll work on the PS5...if you buy the PS4 version on disc you’ll need to keep the PS4 disc to digitally upgrade to the PS5 version...if you buy the digital version on PS4 then you won’t need the disc to upgrade/play the PS5 version...shyt can be slightly confusing

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Can't do that now

I’m going to eventually buy digital but I’ll do it begrudgingly :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've saved more money digitally this gen than I did in any other generation. :yeshrug: Sony runs outstanding discount deals. If it's a game I wasn't checking for on day one or within a week or two after release, I have no problem waiting for a Flash Sale or seasonal discount promotion. I got a disc based PS5 & I'm still going digital. The convenience + the generous sales won me over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony runs outstanding discount deals. If it's a game I wasn't checking for on day one or within a week or two after release, I have no problem waiting for a Flash Sale or seasonal discount promotion.

yep...same can be said for MS...between sales and using reward points I’ve gotten a lot of digital games for under $20 and in some instances free

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
must mean discounts and shyt. they usually happen faster on physical than digi.

But multiple people eating off one digital copy plus no tax on digital is nice.

Where are ya'll getting that there's no tax on digital? Maybe that's region dependent or something, but I've definitely paid tax on digital purchases for the past several years for sure.