The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Woke up.tbis morning, did my usual check if all my stuff, and noticed that the charge for my pre-order from Walmart dropped off of my account.

Checked, and at least as of right now, looks like it wasn't cancelled. Not gonna lie, I'm not feeling great about this all of a sudden. :mjcry:

:lupe: I paid for mines in person with cash so I hope I’m good.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: I paid for mines in person with cash so I hope I’m good.

Theoretically, we're good. Maybe they just released the hold on my account since I chose in store pickup instead of shipping, and there's not really any need to charge me right now. Pretty sure you've gotta show them the card you used to pick up anyway, so might as well charge me then.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Woke up.tbis morning, did my usual check if all my stuff, and noticed that the charge for my pre-order from Walmart dropped off of my account.

Checked, and at least as of right now, looks like it wasn't cancelled. Not gonna lie, I'm not feeling great about this all of a sudden. :mjcry:

Thats the authorization hold releasing it will come back before it ships

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the authorization hold releasing it will come back before it ships

Makes sense. I figured that maybe that's what it was, but I've never pre-ordered anything from Walmart, and I'm used to either just straight up being charged up front, or not being charged until the ship date.

Either way, good looks on the info.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For ps5 games, if you have platinum headsets do I need to get the pulse headset?