Sea of Thieves
Grounded
Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Below, Ryan breaks down his top titles from each generation of PlayStation.

PS1: 'Ridge Racer,' 1994

"I and most people were like, 'Wow, this is really different and a really fun and enjoyable game to play.' It set the standard for much of what was to follow in that generation."

PS2: 'Grand Theft Auto 3,' 2001

"That was just such a transformative title for that generation and as a cultural moment. It's had a huge and lasting impact on the gaming industry and certainly on PlayStation."

PS3: 'Uncharted: Drake's Fortune,' 2007

"Technology at this point was starting to enable storytelling and narrative and emotion in a different way from anything that had been possible hitherto. I'm very proud that that came from our own studio, Naughty Dog."

PS4: 'Marvel's Spider-Man,' 2018

"That game was so amazing, and seemed to resonate so well with the PlayStation community. It set us up for takeoff in the second half of what was a really successful cycle."

PS5: 'God of War Ragnarök,' 2022

"It's obviously a wonderful game, and was wonderfully critiqued. But it coincided with the time that we were finally able to start building enough PlayStation 5s. Things snowballed in a beautiful way."

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Helldivers 2, then Unicorn Overlord demo tomorrow, then Rebirth next week, then back to unicorn overlord, then Rise of The Ronin.

With Helldivers 2 sessions inbetween.. :whew:
about 2 weeks ago i said that Unicorn reminded me of an old game i used to play on PSP way back when.

Turns out, the creators of Unicorn made the game I was talking about lol

It looks the exact same