The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I actaully forgot to change my info and it got rejected and told me i might not get it day 1, i put my new card on it and it gave me a normal shipping date :whew:
I just ran into this issue, not knowing that as Sony reported my card lost/stolen that the charge on my old number wasn't going to immediately transfer to the new card. I don't have the new card number yet either, as it's still sending in the mail. Hope it's in the mailbox today so I can update the charge before 9 p.m. tonight., as my order could be cancelled by then. I don't want to use any other card either since I get more rewards for playstation purchases off this card.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just ran into this issue, not knowing that as Sony reported my card lost/stolen that the charge on my old number wasn't going to immediately transfer to the new card. I don't have the new card number yet either, as it's still sending in the mail. Hope it's in the mailbox today so I can update the charge before 9 p.m. tonight., as my order could be cancelled by then. I don't want to use any other card either since I get more rewards for playstation purchases off this card.

I should probably get a sony store card, i already bought a tv from them, ps5, and vr2.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Funny enough, my new card was just delivered to me from FedEx straight to my door. Silly visa rep didn't even bother to check if it had tracking on it.

Updated my order so should be good to go. Just awaiting the shipping email.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny enough, my new card was just delivered to me from FedEx straight to my door. Silly visa rep didn't even the to check if it had tracking on it.

Updated my order so should be good to go. Just awaiting the shipping email.

People are saying they’re not getting shipped emails, they are updating the status directly on the site