The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember when she was hired, so she already fulfilled her contract, wonder if its on the new game from druckmann or factions

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All studios (partially) owned by Sony had a good run this year.

Horizon Forbidden West - 88
Gran Turismo 7 - 87
The Last of Us Part I - 88
Elden Ring - 96
God of War: Ragnarök- 94

I wonder who will win publisher of the year :patrice:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I know this isn’t the thread for this but quick question. Just tried selling my PS4 pro and was rejected because apparently one of the warranty seals was broken at the back. Thing is I bought my PS4 pro brand new a few years ago and have never opened it. I argued back pointing out the warranty seal was there and that he was wrong but he said there are meant to be two warranty seals on the PS4 pro is this true?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I know this isn’t the thread for this but quick question. Just tried selling my PS4 pro and was rejected because apparently one of the warranty seals was broken at the back. Thing is I bought my PS4 pro brand new a few years ago and have never opened it. I argued back pointing out the warranty seal was there and that he was wrong but he said there are meant to be two warranty seals on the PS4 pro is this true?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

No clue, just put it on eBay

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
day 1 and i'm kinda regretting getting the digital version(not that i had much of a choice). 3 year old games still $60, but can find a used physical for $25 :sadcam:

Yeah, if you're going all digital, you gotta be on top of the PSN sales and whatnot. If it's an older game, there's a solid chance it goes on sale at least once every couple of months digitally, you just gotta be ready to catch it.