The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is a good chat

Confirmed little devil inside is close to completion

- It was jim Ryan who asked the 3rd party relation team to come up with a plan to reinvigorate the indie side and Shuhei was recruited to lead it
- When greg rice lost his job at double fine after being acquired by MS, he approached Shuhei and he recommended that he be hired
- Indie devs used to submit their games to all 3 PS headquarters (US, JP and EU) and each had slightly different rules which made it harder for indie devs to publish
- They have worked on globalizing their tools as well on PS5 making it easier for indie to work with it, and made analytics tool available to all devs to improve their insight into their games with training sessions/videos to understand these tools
- They have noticed that announcing multiple indie games together on PS blog which they have done a few times in the last year have managed to get more views and coverage than usual
- Their monthly picks on the PS store have been really popular with consumers as well
- They are trying to get more 3rd party to put their games on PS+ as a way of breathing life into them again after their sales starts to die down

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Raphael Lacoste work at Haven Studio as Art Director
Max Gariepy work at Haven Studio as Senior Gameplay Animator

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, i would be so happy if the next state of play or whatever announces a Rift Apart DLC. I dont want to wait to see if they ever make another R&C or if they do another 3 years for it.

Just give me like a 2 or 3 planet sized dlc for a rivet story or something and i would be content forever. Maybe they could do it for the pc release