The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a day off yesterday, so I did what I usually do when I have no single-player games to play - randomly jump from game to game for like 30 minutes a piece.

Rumbleverse - only played a few games of this so far, but game seems super-solid and fun; kind of incredible nobody thought of a beat-em up battle royale before this. One of the few F2P games I fukk with, along with...

Vampire: The Masquerade - queued for ten minutes, no game. :stopitslime: Shame, was dope when it had players.

Gran Turismo 7 - still an all around excellent racing sim experience; only downside is the music, but it does everything else well. In saying that, the vibe isn't quiet the same as back in the day, but still really fun game to play for an hour here or there.

Cult of the Lamb - not sure what to think about this game; I feel like it doesn't nothing really well, but the presentation is incredible - everything else is decent, and the game is strangely addictive, they definitely have a solid gameplay loop.

The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures - man this game plays sooooo slow on Playstation; great game but Ace Attorney Trilogy is so much faster on Switch. Legit only game series I prefer playing on Switch to PS.

Inscryption - played like the first 30 minutes, seemed decent? Didn't hook me the same way Slay The Spire has, but seems like it does a lot of great stuff story/presentation wise.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No Helldivers 2 and no real PSVR2 stuff means a showcase is still coming brehs.

Yeah, I’m confident there is. If it wasn’t for the helldivers leak I’d be more skeptical but Sony don’t announce first party games outside of showcases unless it’s a remaster