The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playing TLOU Part 1 with the same graphics as TLOU Part 2 has made me realize how much better the sequel is in almost every way. The gameplay just feels so much better, the animations, the weighty-ness and motion matching… like when you jump off a structure your weight continues to shift and you brace yourself from the ground or bouncing off other objects.

The story is also superior, i dont really like Abbys story sections until Yara and Lev come but the locations you travel and set pieces you experience are just so much better. Really makes the world feel alive and unique from other post apocalyptic/zombie stories. Like, for example…seeing how they repurposed the Seahawks stadium was dope world building.

Story wouldn’t have been half as good if they didn’t kill Joel right off the bat

20200717-The18-Image-TLOU2-Abby-Stadium-2.png

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool, horizon is a dope game, don’t sleep on it. Get that ps plus extra and eat
I got the same bundle but copped Horizon Zero Dawn used off Amazon for $2.99 + shipping/taxes so I'm gonna upgrade & beat that first. Now that I think about it, I did the same thing w/ my PS3 MGS bundle and forcing myself to beat all of Essential Collection first

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got the same bundle but copped Horizon Zero Dawn used off Amazon for $2.99 + shipping/taxes so I'm gonna upgrade & beat that first. Now that I think about it, I did the same thing w/ my PS3 MGS bundle and forcing myself to beat all of Essential Collection first

Damn, playing through the metal gear series in one go sounds fun as hell. I really hope those remaster rumors are true.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS5 has massive stock increases in UK, US and Japan - sounds like Sony have finally sorted out their stock issues.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Playing TLOU Part 1 with the same graphics as TLOU Part 2 has made me realize how much better the sequel is in almost every way. The gameplay just feels so much better, the animations, the weighty-ness and motion matching… like when you jump off a structure your weight continues to shift and you brace yourself from the ground or bouncing off other objects.

The story is also superior, i dont really like Abbys story sections until Yara and Lev come but the locations you travel and set pieces you experience are just so much better. Really makes the world feel alive and unique from other post apocalyptic/zombie stories. Like, for example…seeing how they repurposed the Seahawks stadium was dope world building.

Story wouldn’t have been half as good if they didn’t kill Joel right off the bat

20200717-The18-Image-TLOU2-Abby-Stadium-2.png
2 was way too long. It was about 60% longer than the 1st game.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do yall cop every free PS+ game 'just in case' or only the ones that seem up your alley :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do yall cop every free PS+ game 'just in case' or only the ones that seem up your alley :jbhmm:

i get lazy about it but usually if its something i that looks remotely interesting (Tony Hawk, Trials of Mana, etc) i will claim it just to have.

the good thing about ps plus essential games is that you keep them indefinitely. So claiming them is the smart move.