The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, i wanna know too. :damn:

Eneba sells PS Plus Essential Membership codes, not premium.

edit: fukk, THEY WERE SELLING PREMIUM AND EXTRA CODES???!!!?? :why:

That's why I was like :dahell: so Eneba was selling the premium and extra on-sale deal especially @Tenchi Ryu thanks to you Rekk so I'm assuming you know about Eneba selling the premium, extra deal on sale or something.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's why I was like :dahell: so Eneba was selling the premium and extra on-sale deal especially @Tenchi Ryu thanks to you Rekk so I'm assuming you know about Eneba selling the premium, extra deal on sale or something.

Nah, I thought he was talking regular plus aka Essential.

Never saw premium or extra on there until you tagged me this morning. When I saw it was "sold out" I immediately hit the :dahell: because I never saw it on there before.

@Tenchi Ryu you bought a code for Premium???? How much were they selling it for??? :damn:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Nah, I thought he was talking regular plus aka Essential.

Never saw premium or extra on there until you tagged me this morning. When I saw it was "sold out" I immediately hit the :dahell: because I never saw it on there before.

@Tenchi Ryu you bought a code for Premium???? How much were they selling it for??? :damn:
Shieet I wish

I just bought the basic essentials version for 42 bucks then bought the regular premium add on for 60

So payed 103 for premium instead of 120

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shieet I wish

I just bought the basic essentials version for 42 bucks then bought the regular premium add on for 60

So payed 103 for the premium instead of 120

Oh okay, got it.

I don't know if I wanna buy the premium for $53, not sure if it's worth it cause I have plenty of games I didn't finish

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oh okay, got it.

I don't know if I wanna buy the premium for $53, not sure if it's worth it cause I have plenty of games I didn't finish
I’m liking it cause it’s filling in all the games I couldn’t get on gamepass

All those weebo animu koei tecmo games are on there and I downloaded them with the quickness

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have to buy a physical copy, especially with the limited editions or special editions. God of War: Ragnarok is a must-cop physical copy in my collection :wow:

Dunno why they don't give the physical disc with the Collector's editions. If you gonna give me the case, give me the disk too!!!