The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
im still using my 60hz monitor from ps4

now that i got a ps5 will going to 120hz monitor make a big difference? i mainly play warzone

If u have a 120 hz display, games like Miles Morales and Ratchet and Clank, allow u to play in the "fidelity mode" which has all the effects and lighting at 4k and the framerate jumps to 40fps instead of the normal 30fps. I tried it on both games and u can notice a lil difference but I preferred playing in "Ray Tracing Performance mode." It was just too smooth at 60fps plus Ray Tracing.

I think Warzone is one of those games that takes advantage of the 120hz display but I'm not sure if local dimming goes away if u have a QLED or of there's anymore sacrifices.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same. I played resistance 1 and 2 6 years ago. Been tryna play part 3 ever since. Won't install on either of my ps3s, freezes halfway through every time. Started the game on now several times and :hubie:every time I see how shytty it looks.
Its weird that R1 and 2 aint on the service. Wonder wht the reason is, kinda weird to only hve the finale to the franchise.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just got a acer 24 inch monitor. Do I use the hdr settings for warzone or nah?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kamikaze Revy

Is Ghostwire Tokyo worth it for $29.99 cause it's on sale in PSN deal but the problem is that finally Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on sale also for $29.99 so I'm stuck between them, which one I want to buy but which is worth it more?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

Is Ghostwire Tokyo worth it for $29.99 cause it's on sale in PSN deal but the problem is that finally Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on sale also for $29.99 so I'm stuck between them, which one I want to buy but which is worth it more?
Ghostwire Tokyo is being slept on.
I like it a lot. (I’m a big fan of Japanese culture so I have a little bias).
Honestly, the more I play the more I feel like the closest thing to it would be Bioshock which I’m surprised no one else has mentioned it. I’m not saying they’re the same, but if I were to compare to another game, Bioshock might be the most appropriate.
The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is great, the environments are awesome…only problem, (and it’s significant) is that the right stick controls are rough. I’ve been able to adjust it to make things manageable but it definitely isn’t the way it SHOULD be. The control of the right stick is crucial and unfortunately they missed the mark.
$30 to me is a no brainer and I wouldn’t be mad about $60 honestly.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

Also…Sekiro is very dope but it’s a very different game. You can’t go wrong with either one really.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostwire Tokyo is being slept on.
I like it a lot. (I’m a big fan of Japanese culture so I have a little bias).
Honestly, the more I play the more I feel like the closest thing to it would be Bioshock which I’m surprised no one else has mentioned it. I’m not saying they’re the same, but if I were to compare to another game, Bioshock might be the most appropriate.
The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is great, the environments are awesome…only problem, (and it’s significant) is that the right stick controls are rough. I’ve been able to adjust it to make things manageable but it definitely isn’t the way it SHOULD be. The control of the right stick is crucial and unfortunately they missed the mark.
$30 to me is a no brainer and I wouldn’t be mad about $60 honestly.

I saw the Prelude that is free. Is that another story game?

I hope I like it just like I slept on Deathloop and I totally fukking with it and love it.

Also…Sekiro is very dope but it’s a very different game. You can’t go wrong with either one really.

I like challenge and I always want to play it and missed out on this game but they barely go on sale until yesterday and I was waiting for upgrade for PS5.