The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
How has the reaction been from Japan on the new PS plus tiers?

I am considering going for the Extra tier, it sounds like the best deal. Don't really care about PS3/PS2/PS1 games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How has the reaction been from Japan on the new PS plus tiers?

I am considering going for the Extra tier, it sounds like the best deal. Don't really care about PS3/PS2/PS1 games

Not sure, as of now im going extra but sony is supposed to update the classic games selection before the US launch so we’ll see. If they add a gang of good PSX/PSP games i might try premium out.

The way I see it is, if Sony want to make a case for people to upgrade to the highest tier they gotta make it look more compelling than it is now. that means NTSC Roms, better emulation, better selection, more trials, maybe add crunchy rolls or something. Its up to them to sell people on it.

If i were Sony i would have just made it two tiers, classic and premium

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tom Henderson just said on Geoff Keighly’s live stream that Sony allocated an incredibly large sum to their marketing budget for quarter 3 of this year

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confirmed by Dealabs

37048805_1.jpg

I don't get it cause God of War already free in PS Plus Collection? :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I just finished miles morales credits still rolling..got choked up and almost shed a tear at the end..:mjcry: now its on to ghosts of tsuchima :blessed: thank u sony!

played it twice and was choked up at the end both times

*edit*

I was supposed to submit this comment yesterday when I read your post but I guess I forget to hit post reply…this new forum actually saved the draft even tho I cleared cookies and everything…nice

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this month PS Plus will have tiers but how does this work when I already have PS Plus for a year until next May expires?. If I want PS Plus Premium? @Gizmo_Duck