The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Think I might pick up another controller with Sony's Days of Play sale going on now. Every color is $60 and you usually don't see the Dualsense go cheaper than that, even during BF deals.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Say brehs I just purchased a system from PS Direct a few min ago. There wasn't many games available to purchase so I got Uncharted. Is that any good. I haven't gamed since PS3 :lupe:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Say brehs I just purchased a system from PS Direct a few min ago. There wasn't many games available to purchase so I got Uncharted. Is that any good. I haven't gamed since PS3 :lupe:
i just bought one too a few minutes ago lol i bought the horizon bundle, kinda regret it now. should have just bought the ps5 alone :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Which uncharted? Legacy of Thieves collection is the one you want, it has Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy. If you were more familiar with the hardware you could “game” the system and get it for much cheaper too.

Basically what you want to do is sign up for PS Plus and there are 20 games on there, a good sampling of some of the best on ps4, (including uncharted 4) that you want to run through

swibiheiz1t51.jpg

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Which uncharted? Legacy of Thieves collection is the one you want, it has Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy. If you were more familiar with the hardware you could “game” the system and get it for much cheaper too.

Basically what you want to do is sign up for PS Plus and there are 20 games on there, a good sampling of some of the best on ps4, (including uncharted 4) that you want to run through
Yea Legacy of Thieves is the one I got.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jim Ryan confirming two GAAS titles mean sony def has a showcase coming for 2022.

I’m guessing God of War, Factions, Helldivers 2….also Forspoken and maybe FFXVI. Hell of a year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jim Ryan's Q&A:

- Does not believe Metaverse will substitute existing way people play games. It will be an addition and bonus. Additional growth.
- In terms of what gamers want. Gamers want great games. How they are delivered are a secondary concern. SIE will only continue and grow the virtuous cycle. Model will stay same and the cycle would be compromised if put onto a sub service day one.
- Destiny is not included the 3 live service games in FY22. Other two games are yet to be announced.
- Development of cost of games is mostly people related.
- PSVR2. A lot of money spent on partnerships for the launch of PSVR2 from independent to third part support.
- Confident of the growth of PS and grow the market even further into live services, mobile and PC.
- M&A. Not finished in acquiring developers and will spend time to integrate and manage the companies already acquired.
- Quality of games will only increase with time. Live service games need to be quality too as not every live service game can be successful.
- The market reaction to the new PS+ service is positive so far as it continues. The new service will allow to optimize the number of subscribers and increase revenue.

By the cadence of their investment announcements i expect there will be a dev/studio announcement next month sometime. It will most likely be Deviation games