The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bought the original ps sticker for controller and console, logos look much better on both :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
hfw-screen-logo-ps5-jungle-ruins-4k-rgb-1643070972117_xa2p.jpg

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
One knock i have on the PS5 is the "my Videos" app

I downloaded Simpsons Seasons 1-10 and the episodes are out of order, and incorrectly labeled by season. It also buffers a ton more bc apparently the PS5 has trouble playing videos with a certain codec. These videos played perfectly on my PS4, so it's a huge letdown. Not to mention the PS Video mobile app isnt good at all. It doesnt even let you cast anymore. They just removed the feature :gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One knock i have on the PS5 is the "my Videos" app

I downloaded Simpsons Seasons 1-10 and the episodes are out of order, and incorrectly labeled by season. It also buffers a ton more bc apparently the PS5 has trouble playing videos with a certain codec. These videos played perfectly on my PS4, so it's a huge letdown. Not to mention the PS Video mobile app isnt good at all. It doesnt even let you cast anymore. They just removed the feature :gucci:

I do have a question…is there a benefit to using the ps5 as a media device versus your tv? genuinely asking, cause i jsut default to my tv apps for everything

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I do have a question…is there a benefit to using the ps5 as a media device versus your tv? genuinely asking, cause i jsut default to my tv apps for everything
not sure

but for me personally, the PS4 was very accessible, and i could play all the episodes I wanted without having to cast (sometimes there are casting issues)

it's just disappointing bc the PS5 should be able to play these videos seamlessly like the PS4, but I dont think playstation sees this as a priority

They removed the feature to buy shows off the PS Store months ago, but for those that have shows downloaded, it's a big hit. Simpsons is my favorite show, and i dont wanna have to redownload (buy) Seasons 1-10 with a new device like Apple or something

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I mean of course not, anyone who thought otherwise was lying.

Can’t forget about Factions 2
And lord knows what brand new piff Sony has cooking :wow:
I mean duh only people trippin off that deal are COD fanboys and even then they're good for the next 3 COD games...whether COD is an exclusive or not those games don't got shyt on Horizon GOW etc...they just sell better...it's kinda like when 50 cent use to sell albums like crazy but he was never better at Rapping than Jay Z or Jada