The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat ratchet rift apart. One of the funnest games I’ve ever played.
The weapons :banderas:
The haptics one the weapons :noah:
The hover shoes :smugdraper:
The graphics :win:
Game is a masterpiece and should have won game of the year over it takes two. :hubie:

Agreed. You know they weren’t gonna give it to sony two years in a row though, especially with the high possibility of winning another one in 2022

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. You know they weren’t gonna give it to sony two years in a row though, especially with the high possibility of winning another one in 2022
Yeah that makes sense. I liked it takes two and it was fun. But ratchet is a couple levels above it clearly.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat ratchet rift apart. One of the funnest games I’ve ever played.
The weapons :banderas:
The haptics one the weapons :noah:
The hover shoes :smugdraper:
The graphics :win:
Game is a masterpiece and should have won game of the year over it takes two. :hubie:

Have you played It Takes Two?

Edited: Never mind, saw your post above.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah played with my GF. We both loved it. The final act was amazing. All she does is Google two player games now lol. Did you play? What did you think fam?

Nah, I haven't played It Takes Two yet and will def buy it but need someone to play with. Do your friend need to have It Takes Two in order to play co-op with me or they don't have to like A Way Out game?.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I haven't played It Takes Two yet and will def buy it but need someone to play with. Do your friend need to have It Takes Two in order to play co-op with me or they don't have to like A Way Out game?.
If you have the full game they can download a free friend pass from the PSstore and as long as they play with you they can play the whole game. But can only play the first level by themselves

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yep, only break I’m giving my family members is i wont have them pay tax, which was 40 dollars for me. 500 or nothin.

The way i see it you’re taking a 200 dollar loss already not reselling
You better than me, I’ll be damn if I lose money to give someone else a lick. $600 for family and friends, and I have em in a queue system. I don’t work for free

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wife got me the 1tb wd black internal ssd, 1tb external ssd and black dualsense :ahh: now I can game like God intended

UL5qBk.gif