The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Navtra" on :mjpls: saying another FF PS5 exclusive is set to be announced at E3.

More info:

Just to set expectations: It's something new. Not as high-end as FFXVI or Forespoken but certainly more significant than World of FF or a remaster. Conceptually, I think it might be up many people' alley.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More info:

Just to set expectations: It's something new. Not as high-end as FFXVI or Forespoken but certainly more significant than World of FF or a remaster. Conceptually, I think it might be up many people' alley.

Apparently this person also said HZDFW started as a ps4 title and GoW Ragnarok is next gen exclusive. Hmmmm people are saying they’re legit.

This makes me very excited. If all this turns out to be true sony is crushing buildings. Final Fantasy really is back home. fukk a Bethesda:blessed:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Navtra" knows her shyt, particularly when it comes to anything Square Enix related. It's obvious from what she has said before that she has sources - or is a source - in SE. Dunno about more general Sony stuff though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Navtra" knows her shyt, particularly when it comes to anything Square Enix related. It's obvious from what she has said before that she has sources - or is a source - in SE. Dunno about more general Sony stuff though.

Kinda hard to discern what it could be.

• Not, Forspoken, FFXVI, FF7R-2, FF14
  • Not as big in scope as Forspoken or FFXVI, but bigger than World of Final Fantasy or a remaster
  • Exclusive for PlayStation
Like...that’s hard to make anything out of, I thought World of FF was kind of a decent sized game.

A new chocobo dungeon? Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY