The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seen so many size comparisons online but I was still surprised at how big this console is in person. :damn:

Playing Horizon and the PS5 is quiet as fukk. :blessed: Almost thought the fan wasn't moving.

That game made my PS4 pro sound like a harrier jet.

My old PS4 Pro would sound like that on every AC Valhalla loading screen

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
So I just got mine and I have a question about the rest mode issues from before:ohhh:

Would y'all brehs say to not put it on rest mode?:francis: Have y'all had any issues

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
So I just got mine and I have a question about the rest mode issues from before:ohhh:

Would y'all brehs say to not put it on rest mode?:francis: Have y'all had any issues

I haven't any problems at all. I even mistakenly left it in rest mode overnight last week while Spider-man Remastered was still open with no problems and that was the game that was causing most of the issues during the launch period.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I haven't any problems at all. I even mistakenly left it in rest mode overnight last week while Spider-man Remastered was still open with no problems and that was the game that was causing most of the issues during the launch period.

lprob turned my shyt off twice since I got it.
Good lookin out :salute: