The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So i just upgraded my Nioh 2 PS4 version to the PS5 remastered version. It’s actually pretty annoying, you have to download both games and go in and out of both of them to transfer the save.

It total it took me about 15 minutes, where as I’m sure with smart delivery it would have been instant. But for only having to do it once for any game that you want to upgrade it’s really not that serious. The fact that I’m actually able to upgrade to a remastered version of game I bought over a year ago for free and the only inconvenience i have is this? I’m perfectly content with that.

ExHXUoIWgAAeRv_
nioh 2 remastered is big fire...cant even take a sip of a drink and im in the damn mission lol...still havent got pt 1 remastered...i put in over 500hrs on both :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nioh 2 remastered is big fire...cant even take a sip of a drink and im in the damn mission lol...still havent got pt 1 remastered...i put in over 500hrs on both :wow:

I dont even feel like playing part 1 again tbh. I didn’t like playing as fauxralt

2 is piff, i actually just got the hang of it again, still a little rusty but I’m in the rainy level right now, just go to the boss and got my ass kicked and called it a night.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I dont even feel like playing part 1 again tbh. I didn’t like playing as fauxralt

2 is piff, i actually just got the hang of it again, still a little rusty but I’m in the rainy level right now, just go to the boss and got my ass kicked and called it a night.
the pig boss ? yeah my W/L against some of these bosses dont even make sense...but im at max level...aint really shyt left for me to do but get plat...i beat all the underworld shyt