The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
If Travis Scotts drop weekly since November, yeah I'd be on those too

Yeah this console hustle has been both steady and profitable. $150-$250 profit a console over 4-5 months with multiple stores dropping has been nothing short of fantastic for hustlers willing and ready to stay alert and put in the little work required + dealing with the minor annoyances.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So what's the resale market looking like for the PS5? I've been out the loop since I copped mine.

Reason I ask is because I won a PS5 in a raffle. I have the option of choosing between either the PS5 or $700 cash.

I'm inclined to take the 700, but y'all think I could get more if I put it on the open market? :jbhmm:
nikka take the cash

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
for the analog sticks, pull them up and they will pop loose a little bit like a dislocated shoulder
move them around a bit
then press them back down
worked for me :yeshrug:
clean out any potential dirt under the analog sticks and buttons with a tooth pick
May grab one of those air cleaner can thingies.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the PS5 flipping for $150 profit.

If you bought some options in $BA on thursday, for about $340 a contract, you could have sold those today when $BA pumped in the market for $1000 a contract, $660 profit per contract.

Many ways to make money but console flipping seems like less of a reward for the hustle.

I got y stimmy on Wednesday

I’m listening explain please?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tried selling on ebay...first they wouldn’t let me...said some shyt about I can only sell one every 7 days...had to call them up to allow me to sell it since this was literally my first time selling a PS5 on ebay...took about 5 minutes to clear it up as I guess they’re trying to cut back on scams and shyt...finally gets listed...someone buys it within minutes which was expected since my asking price was fair...person who bought it had 0 feedback and just joined that day...tried googling their name and nothing came up...googled the address...neighborhood looks kinda run down...canceled the order...fukk this shyt :mjlol:

ebay has been great for me when it comes to selling used items...but the scammers and shyt seem to show up whenever I try to sell something new...I’ll probably just do an in-person sale and call it a fukking day

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
tried selling on ebay...first they wouldn’t let me...said some shyt about I can only sell one every 7 days...had to call them up to allow me to sell it since this was literally my first time selling a PS5 on ebay...took about 5 minutes to clear it up as I guess they’re trying to cut back on scams and shyt...finally gets listed...someone buys it within minutes which was expected since my asking price was fair...person who bought it had 0 feedback and just joined that day...tried googling their name and nothing came up...googled the address...neighborhood looks kinda run down...canceled the order...fukk this shyt :mjlol:

ebay has been great for me when it comes to selling used items...but the scammers and shyt seem to show up whenever I try to sell something new...I’ll probably just do an in-person sale and call it a fukking day

Do it in-person to save yourself the hassle and third party fees.