The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
can you provide more detail if possible? I was just getting ready to sell my other PS5 but maybe I should hold onto it

Was playing Madden 21, and was just about to get a sack with Cam Jordan. Then the system completely froze. I had unplug it to restart it. played again and it froze during the loading screen right before the Madden game started.

Tried to play another game to see if it was the game or my system. same thing happened. tried to rebuild database, check for updates, uninstall reinstall game. Nothing worked.

On hold with support now

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
On hold with support now

Sending it in for repair or replacement. guy said it's about a 10 day turnaround. Be on the look out fellas. Weird part is, the system worked smoothly for ps4 games I tested. but ps5 games made it freeze

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sending it in for repair or replacement. guy said it's about a 10 day turnaround. Be on the look out fellas. Weird part is, the system worked smoothly for ps4 games I tested. but ps5 games made it freeze

digital or disc?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I bought the expensive ass disc bundle earlier. I guess I did anyway haven't been charged nor got a confirmation email. But it said it went through so who knows.....:yeshrug:
They can take up 24 hrs to send a confirmation email. You should be alright when I got mine from GameStop I ordered at 5pm and didn’t get the email until 1am.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Was playing Madden 21, and was just about to get a sack with Cam Jordan. Then the system completely froze. I had unplug it to restart it. played again and it froze during the loading screen right before the Madden game started.

Tried to play another game to see if it was the game or my system. same thing happened. tried to rebuild database, check for updates, uninstall reinstall game. Nothing worked.

On hold with support now
Maybe it overheated. Is your ps5 in a well ventilated area?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone else's PS5 shut off randomly if you turn off and come back on if you don't immediately enter into a game once you log in?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it overheated. Is your ps5 in a well ventilated area?

Hmm idk seems pretty well ventilated in its spot in my entertainment console. I will say my office where the console is does get the hottest in the house. It did seem to run ps4 games fine tho so idk

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Okay, so I might have to send my PS5 to Sony.

Long story short, since I got it, it's been kinda buggy here and there (freezing and restarting randomly) , but I got a new Element Flat screen TV and I can't help but notice when I'm playing cold war, the graphics kinda lag.

So, either sometime this week or next week, it's going back.