The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
so glad I ain't in the chase no more :blessed::russ: sorry for you brehs that still are tho :francis:

anyway ran into my first problem...was playing MM & doing 1 of the challenges and the screen just went blank on me...had to unplug & replug the 5 & everything worked fine again

didn't realize how hot this thing got until I went to unplug it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
so glad I ain't in the chase no more :blessed::russ: sorry for you brehs that still are tho :francis:

anyway ran into my first problem...was playing MM & doing 1 of the challenges and the screen just went blank on me...had to unplug & replug the 5 & everything worked fine again

didn't realize how hot this thing got until I went to unplug it
what gets hot ?

Daps
Grabbed the ATC link from one of the Twitter PS5 restock brehs.

Then click the link about 3 minutes before the first drop. Once it was 90 seconds left, I started spamming F5/refresh. ATC added to my cart but had to wait until the 2nd wave before I could actually checkout.

Heard they blocked the ATC stuff later on.

Daps
Sold out lol
Maybe 1st half 2022 was being too optimistic
Holiday 2022 is when you will have a 30+ min window opportunity to get one
Anytime before then:francis:
I think Sony is stockpiling units for specific times of the year
They will save most of their units for this Holiday (millions) and have random droppings for the rest of the year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe 1st half 2022 was being too optimistic
Holiday 2022 is when you will have a 30+ min window opportunity to get one
Anytime before then:francis:
I think Sony is stockpiling units for specific times of the year
They will save most of their units for this Holiday (millions) and have random droppings for the rest of the year

Holidays are prob gonna be bad again also

Daps
Holidays are prob gonna be bad again also
yes but there will be millions of units, which will vanish
the holiday is the best time to drop an exclusive
Sony is hoping something drops this fall so they can have a high attachment rate when people buy a new console
especially for NEW customers, who will be looking for games to play and will choose the most popular and recommended games
The holiday will be the best time to get a PS5, since there will be a lot of units since I assume Sony is stockpiling
The problem is the holiday hype will counteract that, especially if GOW or Horizon can make it this year
People keep saying 1st half 2022 but now I think it is going to be the 2nd half of 2022