The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u wanted it cause the hype...sell it to someone who really wants it..
Dawg u don’t know why I wanted it, you just making assumptions like a dikhead..what games are you playing that’s not leaving you bored with ya ps5 mr “brief keef”:camby:..and nobody want to buy a open box ps5 for retail dummy

@surf you lame as hell boii

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg u don’t know why I wanted it, you just making assumptions like a dikhead..what games are you playing that’s not leaving you bored with ya ps5 mr “brief keef”:camby:..and nobody want to buy a open box ps5 for retail dummy

Why did you cop without researching the games you would want to play?:jbhmm:

Daps

not everyone needs a ps5 right now
someone will easily buy it used just set the right price
I beat Spiderman MM, Remastered, and playing control
I still need to beat DMC Remastered and play Demon's Souls
I've been playing my PS5 non stop since launch
The fact it's not a hot loud jet engine while enhancing my PS4 games alone makes it worth it for me
My only fear is Ragnarok not making it this year but i wouldn't be surprised because of COVID :mjcry:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What external hard drive have you guys been using for your PS5s? And what other useful accessories yall rock with? I wanna start getting all my peripheral shyt for when it eventually ships.
I got a Seagate one-touch 2TB drive external drive

USB 3.0 and to be honest it loads PS4 games faster than when I had an internal drive on my old PS4. Just make sure to hook it up to the port where the connection is blue colored in the back to make sure you're using the usb 3 speed instead of an older USB.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a Seagate one-touch 2TB drive external drive

USB 3.0 and to be honest it loads PS4 games faster than when I had an internal drive on my old PS4. Just make sure to hook it up to the port where the connection is blue colored in the back to make sure you're using the usb 3 speed instead of an older USB.

so this is working well on your ps5? any issues with stuttering?

this one right? Amazon.com: Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox - 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX2000400): Computers & Accessories

or this one

Amazon.com: Seagate One Touch 2TB External Hard Drive HDD – Silver USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 year MylioCreate, 4 Months Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (STKB2000401): Computers & Accessories

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I wanna get my BluRay library onto a external too to play on the PS5. I just dont really know where to start, or if I need any special hardware to make it work w/ my pc besides a RW drive