The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
My shyt comes today. Hopefully not last stop tonight. UPS better not let me down.
I'm kinda shook. Reading all the stories.
Also, just had a Bestbuy package "delivered" by FedEx, which was stolen. No knock or anything. They delivering my PS5 and other items this week. Gonna have to swing on em

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Also, just had a Bestbuy package "delivered" by FedEx, which was stolen. No knock or anything. They delivering my PS5 and other items this week. Gonna have to swing on em

Just an FYI, although the package may require it, FedEx is not requiring drivers to get a signature for packages, due to covid.

so dont expect a driver to knock anytime soon.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm probably gonna end up selling this extra one I kept for my sons. They can wait till next year and play mine for now.

It can be all of ours
tenor.gif

I can prob get 2 racks for this joint near christmas with ease.
You really think the price of the brick gonna fly up like that?:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

get yourself a Ring camera breh. These nikkaz wanna lose their jobs and goto jail over this type of tomfoolery then enjoy pokey nikka

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
fukk....APO mail system let me down. Controller, headset, and rempte all shipped from Best buy on the 29th. Controller showed up on the 10th. Just checked my email and see 2 from BB saying my return for the headset and remote have been processed. I didn't return shyt.

I'm praying my PS5 doesn't suffer the same rate. fukk.

killacal

Banned
Daps
nikka YES.

And the closer you get to Christmas it's gonna get worse. Mufukkaz will be DESPERATE!

Sony really saying they all out:wow:
fukk....APO mail system let me down. Controller, headset, and rempte all shipped from Best buy on the 29th. Controller showed up on the 10th. Just checked my email and see 2 from BB saying my return for the headset and remote have been processed. I didn't return shyt.

I'm praying my PS5 doesn't suffer the same rate. fukk.
What in the world of fukkery is best buy doing over there

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Just an FYI, although the package may require it, FedEx is not requiring drivers to get a signature for packages, due to covid.

so dont expect a driver to knock anytime soon.

Thing is I've had a bunch of deliveries from all companies and they always knock so its sus. Once I see the truck on my street going up to it. Not even giving them the chance to play games.

get yourself a Ring camera breh. These nikkaz wanna lose their jobs and goto jail over this type of tomfoolery then enjoy pokey nikka
Yeah just looked one up on Amazon. What if they steal it :mjlol::mjlol:. But nah I'm gonna ask dude if this is his normal route. Typically drivers have the same route here. If so, auto report to FedEx

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Thing is I've had a bunch of deliveries from all companies and they always knock so its sus. Once I see the truck on my street going up to it. Not even giving them the chance to play games.

Yeah just looked one up on Amazon. What if they steal it :mjlol::mjlol:. But nah I'm gonna ask dude if this is his normal route. Typically drivers have the same route here. If so, auto report to FedEx

I haven’t signed for anything in for ever.

When ups delivered my ps5 they just knocked and left it at the door.

When my laptop got delivered by FedEx last month some bruhs pulled up in a budget rental truck and just left it at the door

seems to be the thing these days :yeshrug: