The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I am so gutted.

I know there’s bigger things going on in the world right now but I ordered a PS5 from Amazon U.K. during the second drop on launch day after setting an alarm for every hour of the night and 14 hours hunting I managed to secure and pay for one, I was getting this for my partner for Christmas.

Yesterday it was dispatched from Amazon, delivery driver pulled just past our house...we watched him on the ring camera and from the window take parcels out his van, pile them up and assumed he was just rearranging to get our PS5 out. Then he gets back into his van and drives off.

After a few minutes of realisation that he wasn’t returning I called Amazon who assured me it would be delivered that day.

We stayed in all day watching his tracking disappear further and further before a 5:49pm notification “we attempted to deliver your parcel but we were unsuccessful”

After ringing in amazon again they assured me it would be delivered today.

Woke up at 7am and waited, waited, waited. 8 stops, 7 stops, 6 stops.... “the driver has a few more deliveries to make before stopping at your address” 4 stops, 3 stops, 2 stops away.

4 hours after watching him go around our entire town stuck on “2 stops away” he turns up.

He throws the box down on our doormat and I can see there is no amazon branded tape on the box and that’s when I knew it had been stolen.

Opening the box revealed a broken Vax pet Hoover and our PS5 is no doubt now on gumtree for £1000.

Amazon have issued me a full refund due back in 5/10 days and I need to return the Hoover else I will incur a charge. No replacement PS5 as there’s no stock and regarding the stolen pS5 amazon assure me they will “investigate”.

I am absolutely heartbroken. I know it’s just a console but these drivers are entrusted to deliver our items and enter our buildings and they have been stealing peoples parcels which they have paid for with their hard earned money.

So many people have lost their job and are struggling to make ends meet who would happily deliver for amazon as a loyal employee.

Gutted because I’m not sure how or when I can get a PS5 now.

Why do people steal, it is so low. I hope everyone is enjoying their consoles and has had a lovely weekend gaming.

Some reason the Reddit link wont show.

Could feel the pain through his words
:mjcry:

0WDNRbS.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some reason the Reddit link wont show.

Could feel the pain through his words
:mjcry:

0WDNRbS.jpg

nikkas thought I was playing when I said on day one if they sent an amazon driver to deliver my shyt I was gonna wait until they were 2-3 stops away to post up outside my house and block the street with my car...fortunately they sent it by UPS which I didn’t like at first but ended up working out for the best

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man that’s sad to hear about dude ps5. I was definitely nervous as fukk when moms sent mine via ups and the person at the ups store helped her pack it.

I put insurance on it so on the insurance form they put that there was a PlayStation inside.

thankfully, no funny shyt happened but I definitely watched my shyt like a hawk.