The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Change

All Star
Daps
I saw the tweet. They weren't letting you add the bundles to cart so I kept refreshing. I had enough time to add a disc one remove it and replace it with a digital bundle. I did go through PayPal for faster payment though. Shyt is all luck

Got that red adding more message refreshed about 24 thousand times. :( Got fukked and they didn't even buy me dinner.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Got that red adding more message refreshed about 24 thousand times. :( Got fukked and they didn't even buy me dinner.
I refreshed and also clicked on consoles at the top and went back to the page that showed all the bundles. Reclicked the bundle again
Keep trying

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
gonna look into this...everyone on here just keeps saying the LG (which is nice) but I want some other options
LG is top of the line.
TCL is very dope and for the price, the specs and overall quality are nearly impossible to beat. To be clear, I'm not saying that you're gonna get the best TV on the planet, but dollar for dollar, the features and quality you get with TCL you would have to spend much more with another brand to start seeing a difference if that makes sense.