The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
EnIAyw9VoAAmhOC.png

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
My Sony direct joint getting here today , that 1 day shipping is amazing !!!
My girl been asking me for one , gonna try on PS direct today

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: The dude who is running the bot started charging $100 now since everyone that's using it is reselling for over $1000.. I doubt people want to pay a extra $100 when they can wait a month or 2 and get it at retail.
Put me on. A extra 100 aint shyt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not looking like it. I think they have a smaller stock of those for some reason. You'd think disc would have less sense it should take more production time to make.

Then again, scalpers might be targeting digital more cause its cheaper.

Nah the profit margins on the digital gotta be insane. They’re charging an extra $100 for a disk drive and I doubt that it costs even 25% of that to make the physical units.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why tf is the charging station and headphones still out of stock everywhere :gucci:

Covid or not, simple shyt like that should be readily available. It’s mfs trying to charge double for a fukkin usb c charging station :mjtf:

Sony some whole entire clowns for this bs. Just copped some steel series headsets instead and may say fukk the charger altogether :manny:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally out in UK, my Amazon delivery came really early.

No issues for me at all, easy setup.

Got Miles Ultimate edition, PSN now as there are a lot of games I wanna play and complete

The controller
:wow::whew:

Just see that Steam have updated, so can use PS5 controllers with it now. Will have to cop, used to think nothing can beat the xbox controller.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Finally out in UK, my Amazon delivery came really early.

No issues for me at all, easy setup.

Got Miles Ultimate edition, PSN now as there are a lot of games I wanna play and complete

The controller
:wow::whew:

Just see that Steam have updated, so can use PS5 controllers with it now. Will have to cop, used to think nothing can beat the xbox controller.

I’d stay away from miles morales for now & avoid rest mode !